Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Week 15: The size of an apple!

HOW FAR ALONG? 15 weeks



THIS WEEK, THE BABY IS THE SIZE OF A: The size of an apple - weighs 2 1/2 ounce and is about 4 inches from head to bottom.



TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS/GAIN:  Back up to a total of 5 pounds. 

MATERNITY CLOTHES? Not yet.

SLEEP: Not too bad.  I've had a difficult time getting comfy a couple night though.

BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK: We found out that Baby Bell is a BOY!!!





MOVEMENT: Nothing noticeable yet but this little dude sure is a mover!

FOOD CRAVINGS: Nothing specific.

SYMPTOMS: My nose has been driving me crazy!  I've had a couple nose bleeds and it always seems stuffy.  I just hope it goes back to normal after baby come!

GENDER: It's a BOY!!!

FEELINGS TOWARD PREGNANCY: I'm totally enjoying it. 

WHAT I MISS: I occasionally wish I could have a glass of wine but that's about it.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO: Feeling him move!


So since finding out our baby is a boy we've been trying to decide on names.
It's much harder than I thought it would be!
James and I can't seem to agree on any one name.
I'm beginning to think our baby will be nameless until he's born!

I spent some time in the sun over the weekend though.
Found that I will actually burn after 3 hours in the sun while pregnant.
I've never been the type to really burn much.  Just tan.
I now know that if I spend several hours in the sun, I'll need sunscreen.
Lesson learned.

Other than that, this week has been pretty mellow.
Not too much to report on really.
I'm now starting to compile a list of things we will need for our boy.
There are so many choices when it comes to baby gear and such!
I feel like I don't even know where to begin!

Here are a few more pics of our little guy.
Notice how he's spine up in one picture and then face up in another.
We definitely have a wiggly dude on our hands!




No comments:

Post a Comment