Wednesday, March 7, 2012

KONY 2012 - STOP AT NOTHING

Ok, this blog is off topic from the usual but I must share and I encourage everyone else to share as well!

First, please watch this video... totally inspiring!


This video totally moved me.  We are all so oblivious to what goes on outside of our own lives sometimes.  We have to work, have families to attend to, have to get to the gym, need to have a social life... ect.  That's all fine but I think it's about time we take a stand! 

I'm glad that there are still people in this world that care enough to inspire others to take a stand and support something with purpose.  I haven't been inspired to be a part of something as powerful as this in a long time.  It feels good to want to be a part of this! 

I hope that everyone can be a part of a local group that will come together on April 20th to cover the town and help bring awareness to everyone of the horrible things that are happening in Uganda. 

I truly believe that if we can come together to make a change for those in Uganda, we as Americans can come together and accomplish anything!


No comments:

Post a Comment