Friday, February 24, 2012

Progress is Motivation!

I'm pleased to report that I have started to noticed a change!  My pants are fitting looser and I find myself tugging at them to stay up more.  WOOHOO!  The numbers on the scale are slow to move but as long as I'm noticing something, somewhere then it's a plus in my books!



Noticing this give me such motivation.  It just goes to show that my hard work and self control are beginning to pay off.  :)  I'm still hoping to hit a big number with my weight loss by the end of March.  It's looking like 30 pounds might be a little further out though.  As of right now I'm sitting at a total loss of 8 pounds.  Another 10 pounds in a month would be great!  We will see how things go!




While blogging today, I must share my new favorite find!  Teavana!  Last weekend James and I went and visited his parents.  They had recently found Teavana and shared their find with us.  Let me just say, I'm in love!  Teavana has all sort so different loose leaf teas.  They smell great and have an amazing flavor to them.  I've always loved tea but these tea are definitely at the tip top of my favorites list!  I have yet to try the majority of the flavors but so far I'm really liking these two:

Weight to Go Pu-erh Tea

Strawberry Lemonade Herbal Tea

 I would highly recommend Teavana to anyone, especially those who love tea like me!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment