Monday, February 13, 2012

Motivation Monday!

I am beginning to think and realize that the slumps that I keep hitting are going to be a continual thing.  Maybe my mindset in thinking that everything should go flawlessly has been why I haven't been horribly successful at being healthy before.  Who knows.  What I do know is that I sure am motivated to get my butt in gear this week!



I have also realized that attitude has a lot to do with it.  When I get discouraged with the number on the scale or I let the negative things at work get in my head I have noticed a total drop in my commitment to the things I want to change.  I have decided that I need to start some meditation or some breathing exercises to help me clear my mind.  I have been told that this really helps.  We will see how it works for me.

I came across a workout program that I want to try for the next couple of week, courtesy of my friend Katie and Pinterest.  It can be found it HERE.  I will continue eating like I have been... monitoring my intake and counting calories.  If all goes well I could lose up to 12 pounds and 22 inches.  I'm not counting on anything as dramatic as that though.  I will be happy to see the number on the scale drop even 4 to 5 pounds and have a noticeable difference in the way my pants fit.  I will most definitely be taking my measurements tonight!



I'm ready to take on the week and see some results!  I hope everyone has a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment