Friday, February 10, 2012

Getting Frustrated

As of today I haven't lost any more weight.  I'm growing a bit frustrated.  I feel that my diet has been pretty spot on and I've been going to the gym at least 3 times a week.  There's gotta be something slightly off.  I just need to figure out what it is.  In the mean time.  I'm trying to keep a positive outlook on things and keep motivated!



I got my BodyMedia armband last week too.  I am super excited to have it.  Its really nice to see how everything stacks up throughout the day.  I have discovered that I sleep pretty horribly though.  I'm sure this could be a contributor to my lack of energy and frustrations.  On average I'm only getting about 5 1/2 hours of sleep a night.  I always thought I slept a lot better than that!  Crazy!  I'm gonna give it another week before I sit and really analyze the data that it's collected.  I'm sure it can give me some insight to what I need to do!


I have been really enjoying the weight lifting that I've been doing at the gym the past couple weeks.  I have noticed my muscles improving.  The pain will all pay off in the end!  I'm so glad I've got James to help show me the ropes.  I don't feel as silly with him there.



Despite all of the frustrations this week, I do know this... I'm going to keep my head up and push through the frustrations.  I WILL lose the weight I don't want to carry around anymore!  I will keep a positive outlook on this and I will conquer!





No comments:

Post a Comment