Thursday, January 19, 2012

Get fit! Be Healthy!

I don't know what had gotten into me but I just have to say that I have definitely found motivation to get fit again!  Like I said in my post yesterday, we got gym memberships.  Maybe that's what has given me the boost.  Not sure.  I just know that I am totally LOVING every ounce of motivation that I have or can find.  I feel like I'm overflowing with want to get out and get healthy!

Pinterest has been a great source of motivation for me.  Their fitness section is great.  I have found many blogs or articles worth reading, not to mention simple pictures with words of motivation.  Here are some of my favorites:




I also read a quote by Muhammad Ali that said "I hated every minute of training but I said 'Don't quit.  Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'"

Such great words of wisdom to follow!  Suffer now and enjoy the rest of your life as a fit person!  That's exactly what I want to do and I will do it!  I feel more in tune with myself and more ready to get what I want than I ever have before.

Another site that has been good for me is Livestrong.  They have apps for both iPhone and Android.  It allows you to track all calories consumed as well as any exercises you may do throughout the day.  Their online site is great too because it allows you to see a broad overview of how you're doing.  It shows you how much weight you've lost/gained to date as well as a breakdown on the calories consumed.  When I was focused on losing weight before, I had used this app and their online site and was able to lose 30lbs!  I find it very helpful and would recommend it to anyone else looking for a little guidance.


No comments:

Post a Comment