Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Week 11: The Size of a Fig

HOW FAR ALONG? 11 weeks




THIS WEEK, THE BABY IS THE SIZE OF A: Fig - Just over 1 1/2 inches long.



TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS/GAIN: No gain yet.  Still maintaining. 
MATERNITY CLOTHES? Nope.
SLEEP: I have been sleeping pretty well.  The nighttime bathroom breaks seem to be minimizing.
BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK: Eating ice cream and not feeling guilty about it!
MOVEMENT: None
FOOD CRAVINGS: Carbs.  Bread, pasta, chips, crackers... anything with lots of carbs.
SYMPTOMS: Feeling pretty good.  I'm not too tired anymore.  I have a terrible gag reflex though.  Even brushing my teeth can trigger it.  LOL!

GENDER: Not sure yet... we will likely go to Fetal Studios to find out at 15 weeks.
FEELINGS TOWARD PREGNANCY: I've enjoyed it so far.  Everything has been great.
WHAT I MISS: Nothing really this week. 
WHAT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO: Still having the heartbeat confirmed by my doc.  Next week!
Yesterday was my birthday and I got spoiled.  
There are two things I'm most excited about.
1st is my new ice cream/frozen yogurt machine.
Who doesn't love ice cream or frozen yogurt!?  
I figured I can make my own low fat or fat free frozen yogurts with whatever mix in I choose.
A healthy little treat on a warm summer evening.
I can't wait to try it out tonight.  
I'm thinking peaches or blueberries. :)
2nd is my new body pillow (specifically for pregnant women).
My sisters got this for me but it's not here yet.
It's a Sleeper Keeper (purchased from Walmart).
I can't wait for it to get here - not that I'm having a hard time getting comfy yet.
I think it will help a ton once my belly gets bigger.
I'm a major belly sleeper right now.  That will soon change.
When sleeping on my side, my hips begin to hurt.  
Hopefully this will solve the side sleeping dilemma. 
I will post once I've had a change to use it to let you know what my thoughts and feeling are. 



No comments:

Post a Comment